Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer's Guide to Iceland
Make your photo adventure in the Land of Fire and Ice as thrilling as can be.
Iceland’s scenery is world-renowned and world-class. It is a place photographers dream about visiting (and the dreams don’t stop once you’ve been there). Having a good guide to an area can mean all the difference between a bad photo trip and a great one. Simply put, Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer's Guide to Iceland by Sarah Marino and Ron Coscorrosa is the best photo guide to Iceland available, and it will make your own photo adventure in the Land of Fire and Ice as thrilling as can be.
Scouting locations can be difficult —indeed, I have been left more than once spending hours rambling in the wilderness trying to follow ill-written directions to natural beauty I never could find. But I didn’t face that problem in Iceland, thanks to this incredibly valuable ebook. Indeed, I was so impressed by this book (and I’ve read many a guide that has left me cold), and could see how much the authors deeply know and love their subject, that I concluded that I must share it with you.
Forever Light contains amazing images of many of Iceland’s natural wonders, such as the Jökulsárlón ice lagoon, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Hvitserkur Troll Sea Stack, Dettifoss Falls, and many others. If you want to know more about how you too could visit and photograph the natural scenic attractions of this beautiful nation, I can think of no better introduction.
- Information on more than 30 of the best Iceland photography locations, with detailed directions and GPS coordinates for each.
- Each location description contains sample photographs, seasonal considerations, and advice on how to approach and photograph the subject.
- Over 90 high-quality photographs to both inform and inspire. Technical information (including exposure settings) is included for every photo.
- Basic travel information, including lodging and transportation, seasonal variations, weather, and hazards to help you in getting started in planning your trip.
- Tips for choosing when to visit Iceland for a landscape photography trip.
- Recommended gear and gear considerations.
96 page Digital PDF ebook Download
About the Authors: Sarah Marino and Ron Coscorrosa are nature and landscape photographers living in Denver, Colorado. They've spent the last two years traveling in the U.S., Canada, and Iceland exploring their passion for photography. You can see more of their stunning nature images at http://sarahmarinophoto.com and http://coscorrosa.com.