Visual Flow: Mastering the Art of Composition
"Ian Plant has done the best job I have seen in explaining the secrets of good composition." —Landscape Photography Magazine
"Visual Flow is one of the most comprehensive e-books I've ever read on the topic of composition. In fact, I would say this book might completely revitalize your photography. That's how good it is. If you're stuck in a creative rut and you need something to really supercharge your creative juices, then read on." —PhotoWhoa
Ian's hit book is a must read for anyone looking to take their photos to the next level. Acclaimed by critics and customers alike, Visual Flow will teach you how to see the world in ways you never before imagined. An artistic tour de force spanning several centuries and different artistic media, Visual Flow unlocks the composition secrets of the great masters, giving you the keys to create compelling and artistic photographs that will stand out from the crowd.
The 287 page-long Visual Flow includes:
- Six chapters discussing shapes, depth, perspective, and other composition essentials.
- Analysis of composition masterpieces by great painting masters.
- In-depth discussion of dozens of styles of composition to make compelling and powerful photographs.
- Useful "Top Lessons" recaps for each of the six chapters.
- Analysis of hundreds of amazing photographs taken by Ian Plant and George Stocking over their decades as landscape photographers.
As a FREE bonus, you also get The Visual Flow Companion, Volume 1, which contains new images, new insights, and new compositional analyses!
288 & 51 page PDFs
You can also buy Beyond the Grand Landscape with Visual Flow:Mastering the Art of Composition, and the Visual Flow Companion, Volume One for $5 OFF in our Creative Vision Collection.
About the Author: Ian Plant is a frequent contributor to and blogger for Outdoor Photographer Magazine, a Contributing Editor to Popular Photography Magazine, and a monthly columnist for Landscape Photography Magazine. Ian’s work also appears in many other books, calendars, ad campaigns, and magazines available worldwide.